Thursday, January 22, 2009

Random Musing before a Marathon-Meeting Day

1. I love mornings when 25 degrees feels balmy. Last night, walking to book club, it was so cold I started crying and decided I was over living in New York, where I had to walk everywhere and was moving. I changed my mind on my 4th glass of wine, 2nd cookie, amongst my great friends and actual intelligent conversation...Next month there will NOT be intelligent conversation, as we chose the cheesiest, girliest, novel we could find, Straight Talking by Jane Green (I read Mr. Maybe by her at an airport once and am obsessed and try to follow it's very deep life's lessons ha)

2. It is supposed to be 44 tomorrow!! I will be running OUTSIDE in the morning. Too bad it supposed to back down to the teens for the race this weekend. I still think I am going to wear capris, as my tights have been falling down during my long runs a bit and that would not be good if I am actually going to 'race' this race- which I may do (more on that later)

3. I just got this Valentine's Day party invite, love it! ha


4. Does anyone have any feelings on Lesotho?

....yeah, didn't think so. I'm having to perhaps develop an opinion on Lesotho in the next few days. Input appreciated.

5. Ha- I just had a coworker come in who was in Zambia for the past few weeks working on a new project on Male Circumcision (I work in HIV prevention), and he referred to the people who do the 'service delivery' as the snippers- HA oh man, I love my job (most of the time)

1 comment:

  1. Yah, Dr. Glass's dad worked at Emory. I love the water table! I go to his son, Josh. I would have responded via email but blogger sends me comments from a no-reply address. I hate that feature!

    ReplyDelete