
Now I am at work, obviously exhausting the possibilities of Facebook...

My birthday is next week. My mom went into labor at the Thanksgiving table. I turned 16 on Thanksgiving, and was bitter I could not get my drivers license on my actual birthday. I turned 21 the day before I had to fly home for the holiday, and spent a majority of that flight getting acquainted with the Delta 777 bathroom.
But really, I am lucky that my birthday always falls within a few days of Thanksgiving, so I am able to spend time with my entire family. Oh, and get a Carvel ice cream cake, in the shape of a turkey. Every. Single. Year.
I will be celebrating in the city tomorrow night with my friends, eating really good BBQ, drinking buckets of beer, and enjoying live music.

On my actual birthday, I have a great day planned: A long bike ride with my dad if the weather allows it (he said his limit is 45 degrees, so there is a chance). Then my mom, sister and I will go see Twilight. I love anything vampires. So this is very exciting.

As you can see, I don't have much going on at work right now. Which may change, but for now...
your post is hilarious
ReplyDeletecongratulations on your birthday see you at the philly tri and nations next year
I have a lot to do but my computer is mess up so i am waiting for the effective people to come and fix it
Eric
haha. I love those ecards. Happy Early birthday! Enjoy the family time.
ReplyDeleteGreat way to make your points! Sounds like a fun birthday week you have coming up. Happy early birthday! Have fun this weekend!
ReplyDeleteMy birthday is also around Thanksgiving. Canadian Thanksgiving though (works out for me being Canadian and all). I've never had a turkey shaped cake though... apparently people up here aren't as clever hah.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete