Monday, April 2, 2012

Learning Curve.

Things I have learned in the past 7 days:
  1. Ants suck. 
  2. Living in a house is strange and going to take some getting used to.
  3. Moving can put stress on even the most solid of relationships.
  4. Moving = strength training.
  5. 5x10 minute swims are the perfect Sunday evening swim to zone out and relax. No counting, no pacing, just go.
  6. I am a huge bitch when hungry. I apologize Chipotle register-man. 
  7. If I have a ride longer than 3 hours, I need to plan ahead. 'Just going' isn't going to cut it.
  8. I really really want to have a good/easy/enjoyable long run. In the near future.
  9. My old 4.5 mile loop is now 5.5 miles and includes two MONSTER hills. This makes me happy.
  10. I am really indecisive when it comes to buying furniture.
  11. Related, I have outgrown Ikea furniture. 
  12. BUT I still love me some Ikea...everything else.
  13. I'm really really tired.

2 comments:

  1. Plan ahead? Like, meet friend at 9 or 10 am on Sunday and follow them around for 5 hours? Because that could be an example of a good plan....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ants are taking over my house. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete