Hello hello hello Sarah! Ummm so firstly thank you ever so much for the encouragement on my blog and following my story. Your comment linked me to your blog, and umm... yea... how phenomenal are you??! Exactly.
Wow.
NYC marathon + you = holy crap, that's incredible and inspirational and holy crap. I can't even begin to consider a full marathon... WOW.
BEST of luck on Nov 1!! I'll be thinking of you!
I'll also be sure to add you to my google reader :)
Hello hello hello Sarah! Ummm so firstly thank you ever so much for the encouragement on my blog and following my story. Your comment linked me to your blog, and umm... yea... how phenomenal are you??! Exactly.
ReplyDeleteWow.
NYC marathon + you = holy crap, that's incredible and inspirational and holy crap. I can't even begin to consider a full marathon... WOW.
BEST of luck on Nov 1!! I'll be thinking of you!
I'll also be sure to add you to my google reader :)
All the very best,
E (One Twenty Five)