Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Race!

I am so excited- I was just able to add a final tri to my season in less than 2 weeks- War on the Shore. It's a 0.6 mile ocean swim, 18.5 mile bike, and 5 mile run, all FLAT FLAT FLAT on the Jersey Shore.

I will have to get my first 20 miler in one or two days prior, so we will see how that goes, but I am very excited.

Speaking of racing, my 2010 race calendar is filling up:
Decided against South Africa 70.3, (would much rather spend New Years in Africa than lug my bike to the race)
May- Rev3 Olympic in Knoxville
June- Eagleman
July- Bike trip in Switzerland/Italy
(my team is racing IM Switzerland, I have to be in Vienna the week before for work, so I am hoping to go watch/support in Zurich then spend a week riding in Northern Italy!!)
Sept- Possibly the new Syracuse 70.3

I will not be signing up for the NYC tri next year, which is totally fine with me. At this point, I am also not sure about a fall marathon, training has been going really well and I am excited for NYC on Nov1, then will decide about next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment