Friday, March 27, 2009

Dear Dunkin' Donuts,

Thanks for letting me know* I can get up to 150% of my daily caloric intake for only $3.





*I LOVE that NYC requires by law the caloric info to be posted not only on menus, but now on signs. I saw a McDonald's sign the other day with the calories of 2/$3 Filet 'o Fish (I think it was 700/800ish?). It's almost like they are bragging.


And yes, the signs totally make me get the skim latte vs. the regular.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man... calories on signs now, eh? Problem is, the people who really need to pay attention to these things won't - some won't even know what that means. At least it's working for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny!

    will you be in town around April 17-22? I'll be passing through on my way to Boston and then back to NYC for a day or two. I'd love to meet up for a drink (it's post Boston...I'll be drinking) or a swim (followed by a drink!)

    ReplyDelete