Thursday, October 16, 2008

Traumeel....


...is my new best friend.

Had never heard of it.  And honestly, when the Chiro recommended the other night, I was skeptical.  But all the other supplements he recommended have kept me healthy thus far.  I had to stock up on my other supplements anyway, so I added it to the bag.

After three applications, I am in love.

Yes, I also got ART on my calf last night, and a fancy new laser treatment (the doc wouldn't laser my face, unfourtunatly...)...but whatever works!!



After a horrible-n0 good-very rotten 6 mile run this morning that included more walking than running, I have also officially decided to give myself (mind, body and legs) a rest.  I will not be running again until Sunday- and I will run the last 12 miles of the NYC Marathon route.  I want to be in a good place, mentally and physically, going into this run, so it does not psych my out for the actual race. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to try some of that. I love ART. It kept me injury free for IMAZ and Kona this year. Have a great rest and then a great run this weekend. You are so ready to kick butt in the marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! just found your blog....and some funny things...
    i had a femoral neck stress fracture last summer (5 months on cructches though- it fractured through the bone, but no separation...)..and then i broke my arm in a bike crash just as it healed...

    i just read your posts from february..SOOO like me. i used to be "That crazy girl on crutches" at the pool, at spin class...it was so bad. why can't we just let it go sometimes when we know we need to rest?
    anyhow, i am also now (after one triathlon season) training for my first marathon (vegas 12/7). i'm sitting here procrastinating my 18 mile run as we speak. anyhow. i almost did NYC instead (no i wish i had- ready to be DONE!)...you are going to do awesome. good luck! way to have an awesome comback...

    ReplyDelete