9:44am
"It's 45 degrees and windy and I'm about to do a 30 mile ride in Poolesville. Think I need my head examined or just shoot me."
My response?
"Ha ha- you have the bug! Good Job"
He wrote back:
"Survived, barely- f**cking hills."
(yes, he did use the **s in the text...too cute).
I am SO proud of my dad for picking up biking in the past year. He has done a few 45+ rides (on a hybrid!) and even mastered clipless pedals! Depending on the weather, next weekend we are planning on cruising around the Marine Corps Marathon route on our bikes to spectate!
That's awesome. I was talking to my mom today about the family get together at Thanksgiving and she said she wanted to get my sister and I a condo in a new resort so SHE could use the exercise room when we are there! Of course I told her I was all for it, even if there wasn't a resort room involved for my stay!
ReplyDelete