Thursday, October 23, 2008

Full disclosure...

In the interest of full disclosure, there may be another reason my entire body, namely my hip, have been bothering me.

Last Thursday night I went out. 

And fell.  Off a stool.  A low stool, not a BAR stool, don't worry!!

Howevcer, a week later, this is the result:

It keeps getting darker.  And growing across my back and down my ass.

So after a panicky call to the Doc and a online conversation, I am giving it until Monday.  No running.  We will see how it feels then.  Dr. M promised he will do whatever he can to get me on the starting line next weekend.  The pain is NOT the same as before, and the 'hop test' is A-OK.  

Fingers crossed I am just a clumsy idiot and things will heal up in the next few days.  

Off to DC for the Marine Corps Marathon!!

2 comments:

  1. OUCH! Hope it goes away. ice that thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poor hip.

    Feel better fast.

    Apparently I am following maggs around internet land..

    ReplyDelete