Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SNOW!

Today was the first snow of the winter in NYC.  Big fluffy flakes, but it was too warm for any accumulation.  I LOVE SNOW!!  As I walked home from the gym, I was motivated to pull some of my old photos off my almost-dead old laptop from grad school.   

These pictures were all taken during one of the best snow storms I have seen, during the spring in my second year at Yale (2006).  New Haven looked like a winter wonderland coated in the fresh snow.


My favorite tree in New Haven.

Sterling Memorial Library

Chapel Street, in front of my front door.

I also came across one that I decided would be a perfect gift for my dad, in a nice frame, now that he has taken up cycling.  He has planned a New Years Day ride for us, with his biking group, that I am super excited for.  He said I will have appropriate winter riding gear under the tree!!  

This is one of my favorite all time photos I have taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment