132. Miles ridden last weekend in a 26-hour period.
5. Days between Ironman and a 15-hour flight to Africa.
1300. Calories consumed via Coke, Honey Stinger Waffles and CarboPro last Sunday.
4. Weeks until a glorious 7 days in Bethany.
16,000. Feet of climbing that are currently giving me nightmares.
2/3. How far I made it through the Book Club book that I picked.
2. Days until we go back to Skyline. I'm obsessed.
18. Eggs we usually go through in 5-7 days.
6. Years at my job, as of the Tuesday after Memorial Day.
5. Days between Ironman and a 15-hour flight to Africa.
1300. Calories consumed via Coke, Honey Stinger Waffles and CarboPro last Sunday.
4. Weeks until a glorious 7 days in Bethany.
16,000. Feet of climbing that are currently giving me nightmares.
2/3. How far I made it through the Book Club book that I picked.
2. Days until we go back to Skyline. I'm obsessed.
18. Eggs we usually go through in 5-7 days.
6. Years at my job, as of the Tuesday after Memorial Day.
28. Weeks that it took for DC to truly feel like home. This past long weekend was awesome, for oh so many reasons.
Keep your eye on the prize (the beach trip)! :) And good luck on June 23 - that might actually kill me.
ReplyDeleteI still need to join in on one of these skyline trips :)
ReplyDeletealso a coke is the best thing in the middle of a long ride.
<3
ReplyDelete(yes I just got to this in my reader)
(don't forget to look my tire lever)