Thursday, September 2, 2010

Confession.

Although I do comment on some of the blogs I read on a regular basis, I am a total blog stalker. Only one good friend knows my true blog-reading obsession, a quality she shares, and the conversations we have about blogs we both read, as if we truly know the people, are highly comical.

One blog I have come to enjoy, for many reasons, but mainly because he is based in a city that I think I will eventually come to call home again, is DC Rainmaker.

He provides a great view to living and training in the DC area, as well as how training can fit into the life of someone who is constantly on the move for work (and to some tough areas to train). He inspires me to be more inventive and committed to my training when my Africa travel ramps again in the next few months.

He's having a contest. Of something I want. So I finally left a comment on his blog.

Training update:

Longest brick of the season this morning, 90 minute base ride, 60 minute Z2-Z3 run. Was able to hold my HIM goal race pace in the run pretty easily on very tired legs. Can't wait for some rest for my weary legs, hopefully can find time for a massage in the next few days as well.

And now I'm sitting on my couch trying to come up with legitimate reasons not to go to work toady. hmmmm.....

2 comments:

  1. That 310XT is one sweet machine. I have wanted one for a long time, but I have another Garmin for running, so I could never justify just buying one outright.

    Now I know how to get you to comment on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSS for blog stalking! :)

    can't wait to virtually cheer you (and dad) on during the next two races!

    ReplyDelete